What professionals and experts say about LinkedIn marketing? We add some of the best reviews of renown marketers in this blog for your information.
1- Head of Strategy And Income Generation at Purple Frog:
“Easy to use, effective but a bit pricey so consider carefully”.
- Targeting and segmenting – target only relevant people
- Ease of use – very easy to learn and use
- Tracking and analysis – we can understand ROI and effectiveness of the ads
- Cost! It costs a lot more than PPC and every lead we get is very expensive, so you should make your considerations well
2- Search Engine Marketing Analyst at Traffic Digital Agency:
“Best platform for B2B marketer”.
- Robust breakout of targeting options.
- Ease of use & setup.
- Reach pre-qualified audiences that may not be actively searching for your products.
- Cannot use day-parting within the interface, would need to use 3rd party software such as AdStage, which is additional costs.
- Comparatively higher CPCs than search or alternative channels such as Facebook, not crazy about minimum bids.
- Not aware of any re-marketing options or further audience targeting.
3- Digital Marketing Manager at Provenir:
“Spend less time running successful campaigns”.
- The tool is easy to use.
- The support available is useful.
- Built-in testing makes it easy to experiment with different content.
- Targeting isn’t great. With all the information LinkedIn has about its users I feel as though the targeting can be much better.
- Clicks are very expensive causing spending to be much higher than Google AdWords. If the targeting was better it would help to decrease wasted clicks that you see when you have more general type targeting.
- Hard to track conversions within the tool.
4- Communications Specialist at Oregon Patient Safety Commission:
“Great as event promoter”.
- Audience targeting
- Explanation of budgeting options
- Discount codes
- Confusing user interface
- Difficulty in reviewing/renewing campaigns
- Hard to find/understand billing process
5- Inbound Marketing Executive Strategic Internet Consulting:
“Great lead generation channel”.
- Be really specific with your targeting – target specific job titles, companies, seniority etc.
- Easy to use platform – anyone can start an ads campaign within minutes (provided that you have your content assets ready).
- The analytics you get for your ad campaigns are really helpful and linkedin also often sends you optimising tips.
- Lack of support. The only way to contact LinkedIn is by submitting a ticket and sometimes LinkedIn takes days to get back to you.
- Some limitations with your targeting. You can only target up to 100 companies with each campaign (if you choose to target by company) and you have to have at least 1,000 audience.
- PPC can be quite expensive.